Please note that out of an abundance of caution, in person services are no longer being held. We will continue to bring the word of God and His message via our site. Please go here to view those messages.
Coffee and Fellowship (In the Fellowship Hall & with Donuts!) 9:15 – 9:45 a.m.(Temporarily Suspended)
- Men’s Prayer Meeting (Fellowship Hall Classroom #2) 9:45 a.m.
- Sunday School – 10:00 a.m.
- Morning Worship Service (Worship Hall) – 11:00 a.m.
- Evening Worship Service (Worship Hall) – 6:00 p.m.
Dinner Fellowship (Fellowship Hall)– 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.(Temporarily Suspended)
- Choir Practice (Choir Room)– 6:15 p.m.
- Adult / Teen Bible Study & Prayer (Main Worship Center)– 7:00 p.m.
- Childrens Service – Patch the Pirate Club (Fellowship Hall Classroom #2)– 7:00 p.m.
Changes to our services due to public health concerns.
- Our Ushers can’t wait to welcome you! However, during this time they will not be shaking hands, just giving out lots of friendly smiles!
- There is antibacterial soap in all of our bathrooms and alcohol-based hand sanitizers available in our Lobby and right outside the Nursery.
- While we always encourage fellowship during our services, at this time we are asking that people not shake hands with those around them. Therefore we will not have our normal “Greeting Time” in services.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleanings and enhancing sanitary practices of high-contact places.
- All the hymn books have been removed from the pews and the songs for the Worship Service will be displayed on the screen in the Auditorium.
- The mint basket has been removed from the Lobby since it is such a popular place to put hands!
- An Usher will be stationed at each main building entrance to open doors for you.
- We will not be passing offering plates during the services. Instead we will have an Usher posted in the Lobby with an offering plate before and after each service.
- Until further notice we will not have the Wednesday Evening Meal.
- Until further notice we will not have the Coffee and Donut Fellowship time on Sunday Morning.